LEADERS OF THE HEART
embrace everything that comes your way….’
Men’s gathering, 22 – 28 oktober, Sinai Desert
We invite you to this week in the desert, hosted by the bedouins in camp Moussa, at the foot of one of the most powerful and mythological mountains in the world: mount Sinai. Learn from the wisdom of the desert, join the circle of men from different cultures, nationalities and religions, and discover your own inner leader, hero and healer.
Last year we called upon a 1000 women to join us on the Mount Sinai, or connect through meditation. This year we will again come together with two groups: a group of men in camp Moussa, and a group of women, starting at the Red Sea and travelling through the desert. A powerful retreat of both personal development – what is my next step in life – as well a collective work for humanity: How can we contribute to a worldwide movement of healing?
There is no better place to slow down and observe closely, than in the Sinai desert, where stillness is all around, where the ether is empty, where we can re-invent ourselves, reconnect with our bodies, with our souls, with the deeper aspect of ourselves – and share what we encounter with a group of likeminded people, share the treasures, so that what one discovers becomes a treasure for all.If you want to join us, we warmly welcome you on our journey in Sinai, Egypt!!
Ton, Marcel, Eran and team
This gathering is about taking personal leadership, and in doing so, creating a new standard of masculinity. One that is both open and grounded, both wise and playful, both sensitive and bold, both feminine and masculine. In this process of inner development we become more complete, full human beings, with both our blind spots as well as our qualities. Dance, music, meditation, encounter and exploration helps us to walk the inner labyrinth. In the heart of it we feel the power of our soul, the silence of the universe pulsing through our own being.
We’ll work with the format of Open Space, in which we’ll create the program together on the spot. The camp has simple yet comfortable two person rooms. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included, as well as an excursion into the desert, where we will sleep for one night, as well as a climb on mount Sinai. The trip to and from Saint Catherine, by taxi or bus from Cairo, Taba or Sharm el Sheich, is not included. Please know that the desert can be cold in the night and hot during the day, and that you need suncream, a hat and good walking shoes.
Opening Circle 22nd October 20:00 after dinner.
Closing Circle 27th October 20:00 after dinner.
On October 26th, we will climb Mount Moussa for sunset.
* Low income Price: €690 (less than €20,000 net income)
* Medium income price: €990 (less than €40,000 net income)
* High income price: €1290 (more than €40,000 net income)
This price includes 3 meals & accommodation in a double room with a private bathroom in the Bedouin camp. It also includes one excursion and night in the desert. Excluding flights, travel and any additional costs.
Please fill the contact form or send an email to email@example.com and pay through the link below. Your registration will only be confirmed once the payment is received.
PAY TO BANK ACCOUNT
Tree of Life, Laurierstraat 122, 1016 PR, Amsterdam, The Netherlands IBAN: NL90 INGB 0008216143, BICcode: INGBNL2A
In case of cancellation, there is a a cancellation fee of 200 € before September 20th. After September 20th the whole amount has to be paid. If the cancellation is initiated by the organizers you will receive a full refund of your payment. Nb. Please book as soon as possible, since places are limited.
We work with the principles of Open Space. The schedule is based on meeting twice a day in a circle (morning and evening) and we create the rest of the daily program together depending on what’s alive in each moment.
The Open Space principles are: 1. The people who are there, are the right people 2. Whatever happens, is the right thing to happen 3. When it begins, it begins 4. When it is over, it is over 5. Follow the Law of Two Feet 6. Expect the unexpected
Ton Van Der Kroon, Eran Markose, Marcel Nijenhuis and team
All participants are present from beginning till end. You can only participate for the whole event. The conference starts with dinner and the opening ceremony on the first night, and ends on the last morning with a closing ceremony.
1. No drugs of any sort are permitted, and we like you to limit alcohol, coffee and meat.
2. Your participation is at your own responsibility. Of course we will do anything possible to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible, but we can’t take any responsability for your safety, nor for your emotional, physical or financial well being.
3. Make sure you have a valid passport and travel insurance.
4. We are guests in another country, another culture and maybe for some of us another religion. Please respect the local customs, rules, dresscode and formalities.
5. Note that the main language spoken on the conference will be in English.
6. We will be using Open Space, a way to give space to that what wants to reveal itself and to connect to that what resonates inside of you. Open Space gives the possibility to expect the unexpected, out of your own inspiration, out of the group, out of the moment. It is a sometimes discomforting method but one that can reveal magic beyond our imagination – or so we discovered.
7. The main intention of our work is personal healing and growth. So the fuller you personally engage in the process, the more it might bring to you. We encourage your preparation and devotion to this work by tuning in the months and weeks before, by asking a few questions to yourself: what is my intention? What do I want to achieve? What is my pitfall or my shadow? How can I prepare myself?